Krazen University is in the international rankings
The strategic goal of developing the university as a research center meets as much as possible the main indicators of leading universities and creating prerequisites for entry to 500 top universities in the rankings of 11 international universities. Among them, one QS, Times Higher Education and Shanghai rankings consist of three of the most reliable and strongest university research.
in a. The entry of the Karazin Kharkiv National University into the QS international rankings has become one of the logical results of achieving the strategic development program and the fact that the university is recognized as one of the world-class. With annual data for global rankings QS World University Rankings - 2020, P. Karazin Kharkiv National University ranks first among Ukrainian higher education institutions and is listed among the top 500 international universities. It is the sixth time that the University of Karazin has reached the top 500, ranking 491 which is the highest in the ranking when compared to other Ukrainian universities.
In 2018 VN. Krazyn Kharkiv National University participated for the first time in the international environmental universities rankings - UI GreenMetric University World University rankings and became one of the 500 leading international universities offering education in the field of sustainable development. The universities of 81 countries participated in the research and Karazin University ranked 496 among them. The GreenMetric rating measures the university's implementation of sustainable development, the creation of an "environmentally clean" infrastructure and examines aspects of environmental education in the learning process. Special attention is paid to the size of the university’s deployment of rational consumption of energy and resources, emissions and waste management, energy efficiency improvement and other aspects of infrastructure for higher education institution activity.
University in the world rankings:
1. QS World University Rankings It is a global examination of the indicators of achievement for higher education institutions in education and science, and it is one of the most influential rankings in the world. It is calculated by British consulting firm Quacquarelli Symonds (QS).
2. Times University Higher Education Rankings Annual university ranking in Times Magazine for Higher Education.
3. U-Multirank It is an international university classification managed by the European Center for Higher Education.
4. UI GreenMetric World University Ranking
- An international ecological university classification that implements education in sustainable development. The evaluation is based on 6 groups of standards: education in sustainable development, appropriate infrastructure, transport policy, waste recycling programs, use of energy-saving technologies and water conservation.