Specialist training is provided through seven physical and biophysical departments:
- Department of Theoretical Radiation Physics
- Department of Quantum Radiation Physics.
- Department of Applied Electrodynamics;
- Department of Ultra Frequency Physics.
- Department of Space Radiation Physics;
- Department of Molecular and Medical Biophysics;
- Department of Physical and Biomedical Electronics and Complex Information Technology.
The school also includes:
- Quantum Biology and Quantum Medicine Laboratory.
- Radio and Optical Imaging Lab;
- Radiation Physics Observatory.
The faculty of the faculty includes nearly 100 lecturers, teachers and researchers, 17 of whom are recipients of the Ukraine State Prize in Science and Technology. Among the 40 full-time faculty members are 20 full-time professors and physicians of science, and 20 associate professors and doctorates.
The school's scientific groups are chaired by leading scholars:
- Mykola Guruppets, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Full Professor, Academic, Academy of Applied Radio Electronics Sciences;
- Anatoly Zviyehentsev, PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor;
- Victor Katrish, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Full Professor;
- Mykola Kulchin, PhD in Physics and Mathematics, full professor, winner of the State Prize of Ukraine;
- Vyacheslav Maslov, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Full Professor;
- Vasil Svic, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, full professor, winner of the State Prize of Ukraine;
- Oleh Tyrnov, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, full professor, recipient of the Ukrainian State Prize, recipient of S. Ya. Braude Prize from the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The school offers a bachelor's degree program in applied physics and electronics (four years of study), a specialist's degree in radiation physics and electronics, physical and biomedical electronics, and a master's degree program in radiation physics and electronics in the following areas: theoretical radiation physics; Quantum Radiophysics Radiophysical measurements Physical and biomedical electronics and complex information technology; High frequency physics; Space radiophysics radio astronomy antennas and propagation of radio waves. The school also offers specialization and masters programs in biological physics in the fields of Molecular Biophysics and Applied Biophysics.
The school has a thesis committee in astrophysics, radio astronomy, physics of devices, elements and systems, radio physics, physics, mathematics and biophysics.
The school publishes the University Bulletin, the Radiophysics and Electronics Series, the Biophysics Bulletin.
It holds five regular international professional conferences.
Working together, the school's researchers have developed several scientific devices: measuring devices in the wavelength range of millimeter-millimeter and sub-millimeter, laser under-vacuum gas-laser, and interferometers to diagnose high-temperature plasma in thermonuclear plants based on gas-discharged and optically pumped lasers under Millimeter, graduated and graduated energy meters of laser radiation energy and energy, highly sensitive magnetic valve structures, non-destructive control devices for gas filling for pumping lamps, diffraction radiation generator with unique spectral characteristics, radioactive spectroscopy plant for biological systems, non-invasive hemodynamics system and blood parameters monitoring, etc.
MSc in Biophysics, Radiophysics and Biomedical Electronics can hold the following positions:
- Researchers and engineers in research laboratories;
- Personnel of diagnostic laboratories of medical institutions;
- Faculty members of higher education institutions;
- We specialize in the maintenance of modern medical complexes and systems (tomography, sound knives, automatic surgical systems, hospital systems, etc.);
- Directors of companies specializing in electronics and communications;
- Computer network system operators, etc.
- At the Institute of Radio Astronomy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Institute of Radiation Physics and Electronics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Institute of Cold Biology and Bari Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.